Lufthansa Technik Sofia Ltd.
Lufthansa Technik Sofia Ltd. was established in late 2007 as a joint venture between Lufthansa Technik AG (75.1%) and Bulgarian Airways Group (24.9%).
Lufthansa Technik Sofia is providing Aircraft Base & Line Maintenance Services. It operates 5 bays. In two docks aircraft can be painted on the spot without being pulled into a special painting hangar. The technical capabilities cover Airbus 320 family and Boeing 737 Classic and New generation narrow body aircraft types. Since June 2013 Lufthansa Technik Sofia is certified for Line Maintenance of Embraer E-series.
Situated in South Eastern Europe, the geographical location of the facility in Bulgaria is perfect for servicing customers from the whole Europe, Middle East and Africa. The company made name for its high quality, speed and very professional work.
Being the largest and the most diversified aviation holding company in Bulgaria and South Eastern Europe, Bulgarian Airways Group offers full range aviation consulting services including but not limited to:
- aviation project development and management;
- strategic partnership development in the aviation sector;
- airline restructuring and development, flight network development, fleat optimization and profile activities;
- airport development and management;
- aircraft sales and acquisition, aircraft dry lease including aircraft delivery and redelivery assistance, negotiations, contract preparation;
- through the vast experience of its employees specialized in the aviation industry and its worldwide network of aviation experts, Bulgarian Airways Group can provide customized solutions and satisfy even the most demanding needs of almost any aviation company in the world.
Hangar 3, Terminal 1, Sofia Airport
1540 Sofia, Bulgaria